LYDIA REKLAM ORG. TUR. SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA LIGHTING TEXT
Dear Visitor, we would like to inform you within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“GPDR”), your personal data, including any information that makes your identity specific or identifiable, and your personal data of special nature, can be processed by Lydia Reklam Organizasyon Turizm Sanayi Ticaret Limited Şirketi as the data controller.
Processing of personal data, on the other hand, refers to all kinds of operations carried out on the data such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, explaining, transferring, classifying or preventing the use of personal data. The protection of your personal data is of vital importance to us. We want you to know that we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data.
Data Controller ID
In accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, your personal data; As a data controller, it can process, record, store, classify in accordance with the law and honesty rules within the scope described below by Lydia Reklam Organizasyon Turizm Sanayi Ticaret Limited Şirketi (“Company”) at the address Mehmet Nesih Özmen Mahallesi Savur Sokağı No: 20 34173 Merter Güngören / Istanbul, We will be able to update and disclose/transfer to third parties where permitted by the legislation and/or limited to the purpose for which they are processed.
For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Our company processes personal data limited to the purposes and conditions in the personal data processing conditions specified in the 2nd paragraph of the 5th article of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the 3rd paragraph of the 6th article. These purposes and conditions;
– It is clearly stipulated in the Laws for our Company to carry out relevant activities regarding the processing of your personal data,
– The processing of your personal data by our Company is directly related to and necessary for the establishment or performance of a contract,
– The processing of your personal data is mandatory for our Company to fulfill its legal obligations,
– Provided that your personal data has been made public by you; your processing by our Company in a limited way for the purpose of making you public,
– The processing of your personal data by our Company is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of the rights of our Company or you or third parties,
– It is mandatory to process personal data for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
– Processing personal data by our company is mandatory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the personal data owner or someone else, and in this case, the personal data owner is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or legal invalidity,
– The processing of sensitive personal data other than the health and sexual life of the personal data owner is stipulated in the law,
– Private personal data regarding the health and sexual life of the personal data owner, for the purpose of protecting public health, performing preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and managing health services and financing, by persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation of keeping confidentiality is processing.
In the absence of these conditions; In order to process personal data, the Company seeks the express consent of personal data owners.
Under the conditions stated above; Our company may process personal data for the following purposes, including but not limited to :
- In line with the necessary studies by our relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by the company and the execution of the related business processes;
– Planning and execution of business activities and business continuity activities,
– Follow-up of finance and/or accounting works,
– Providing information to authorized institutions based on legislation,
– Planning and execution of corporate communication activities,
– Planning and execution of production and/or operation processes,
– Planning and execution of information access authorities of business partners and/or suppliers,
- In line with the execution of the necessary work by our business units and the execution of the relevant business processes in order to benefit the relevant people from the products and services offered by the company;
– Planning and execution of customer relationship management processes,
– Following up on customer requests and/or complaints,
– Planning and execution of marketing processes of products and / or services,
– Planning and/or execution of after-sales support services activities,
- In line with the aim of carrying out the necessary studies to recommend the products and services offered by our company to the personal data owners by customizing them according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the personal data owners;
– Planning and execution of market research activities for sales and marketing of products and services,
– Sales and after-sales operations and purchasing operations.
- Planning and/or execution of the processes of establishing and/or increasing loyalty to the products and/or services offered by the company,
- Ensuring the execution of our company’s human resources policies;
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and those who have a business relationship with our company;
- Execution of satisfaction evaluation activities for our existing customers, organization and event management, execution of sales and purchasing processes, financial and accounting transactions,
- Execution of internal audit processes,
- Execution of occupational health and safety activities,
- Fulfilling the obligation to notify relevant/authorized public institutions (Courts, Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Labor and Social Security, Ministry of Internal Affairs, etc.).
- Execution of information and physical security processes,
- Meeting your demands and informing you about the status and outcome of the request,
- Security of our employees, guests and our company’s buildings, camera
registration and other security measures and control of entrances and exits.
in order to be able to,
- Voice and call recordings communication with our call centers or company phones for the purpose of detecting the communication and determining the content, if provided,
- Creating statistical data in case of visiting our website,
for the purpose of recording visitor information and providing feedback,
- Protection of the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested person,
purposes can be processed.
All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken in order to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data and illegal access to your data and to keep your personal data safe.
To Whom and for What Purpose
Your personal data processed within the scope of the explained purposes; In accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the GPDR and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the GPDR,
To authorized public institutions/organizations in accordance with obligations arising from legal legislation such as Turkish Commercial Code, Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Law, Occupational Health and Safety Law, Environmental regulation, to our business partners in order to carry out our commercial activities, to our suppliers in order to provide products and services limited to the Company, Within the scope of Occupational Health and Safety measures, health information of employees can be transferred to institutions and insurance companies from which health services are provided so that they can work in a healthy work environment.
Personal data by our company; To foreign countries that are declared to have adequate protection by the KVK Authority (“Foreign Country with Sufficient Protection”) or to foreign countries where the data controllers in Turkey and the relevant foreign country undertake an adequate protection in writing and where the KVK Authority has permission in case of insufficient protection. (“Foreign Country of Data Controller Undertaking Adequate Protection”) is transferred. Accordingly, our company acts in accordance with the regulations stipulated in Article 9 of the KVK Law.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Although your personal data may vary depending on the service provided by our Company and the commercial activities of our Company; It can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, with all contracts/information forms and other documents regarding the transactions issued with your approval and/or signature, through our Company’s units and departments, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. . Your personal data may be processed when you visit our company or our website, and when you attend trainings, seminars, fairs or organizations organized by our company. In addition, it can be collected through various methods, including program partner institutions and organizations that we cooperate with, official institutions and other 3rd parties.
Rights of the Relevant Person
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company through the methods set out below, our Company will conclude the request free of charge within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the response process incurs additional costs, a fee may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
As the person concerned, you must submit your claims in writing to our Company. In this context, in order to manage your applications to our Company within the scope of Article 11 of the KVK Law in a healthy and fast manner, by providing the “Related Person Information Request Application Form” document available on our website, the document/information that may be requested according to your request and the necessary documents to determine your identity. We recommend that it be done by hand or by registered letter with return receipt requested. In addition, as an online user (with the e-mail address you have previously notified to our company and registered in our company’s system), you can also send us your request via email@example.com.
For more detailed information, you can review the Relevant Person Information Request Application Form on our website.